Accounting, Cincinnati, OH
Assist the Controller, and other staff members with payroll, payables/receivables processing, and other general accounting functions in a fast paced environment. The person filling this position should be detail oriented and ideally have prior experience with construction and/or property management accounting. Timberline software experience a plus.
- In house payroll processing.
- Transactional accounts payable entry with property expense classification.
- Bookkeeping and account analysis.
- Working with purchase orders to ensure proper authorization.
- Payroll and Accounts Payable processing experience.
- Knowledge of an automated accounting system. Timberline software a plus.
- Five years experience with construction and/or property management processing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines including monthly close schedule.
- Detail oriented with an ability to prioritize.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) With Contribution Matching
- 125 Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthday Off
Cincinnati Commercial Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cincinnati Commercial Contracting does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.