Business Development Director, Cincinnati, OH
The Business Development Director is responsible for creating a pipeline of project opportunities that will promote new customer relationships while continuing to support existing customer partnerships to ensure long-term market viability and success.
- Lead efforts to research and determine qualified target areas, clients and projects.
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Develop new sales leads through networking, cold calling, market research and participation in events.
- Meet client needs prior to contract execution and through project completion. Provide planning, sound advice and counsel to current and potential clients.
- Establish and maintain an external presence in the marketplace. Become an active member in industry and community organizations.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Five+ years experience.
- Proven track record of developing business relationships and ensuring long term client success.
- Good understanding of commercial construction, including field perspective and pre-construction capability.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) With Contribution Matching
- 125 Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthday Off
Cincinnati Commercial Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cincinnati Commercial Contracting does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.