Construction Estimator, Cincinnati, OH
Report on the foreseeable cost of each development project. The construction estimator should obtain all relevant project specifications, drawings, determine the most appropriate building materials, and secure favorable pricing on all resources. Communicate bids and scope of work.
- Collect and study all pertinent documents including property plans, technical drawings, and project specifications. Meet with clients and inspect the construction site to fully understand the work required.
- Prepare and assemble bids and proposals for different contract types.
- Obtain multiple bids for each and select the most suitable offers.
- Meet with clients along with the sales team to discuss their thoughts and concerns.
- Outline the work plan to gauge how much time will be needed to complete each development.
- Experience as a construction estimator.
- Ability to forecast the cost of involved building development projects.
- Excellent research and proposal writing skills.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, schedule and scope of work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications.
- Timberline software experience a plus.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) With Contribution Matching
- 125 Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthday Off