Marketing Manager, Cincinnati, OH
The Marketing Manager is responsible for implementation of organizational marketing plans to reach target audiences and meet aligned sales and communication objectives. Works closely with the leadership team to enhance and maintain the existing marketing programs and promotional campaigns. Responsible for advertising, communications, publication relations, and other marketing related duties.
- Develop, plan, maintain and execute annual marketing budget. Manage a variety of projects such as articles in publications, production of campaign materials and marketing brochures.
- Analyze successes and areas of improvement in all communication initiatives.
- Cultivate relationships with Clients and Brokers. Attend and create networking and recognition events. Communicate with them regularly to maintain and grow the relationship.
- Assist the sales team with proposals and promotional materials as needed.
- Create and maintain website content, strategy and management. Responsible for social media marketing.
- Obtain client testimonials, feedback, Google reviews, and letters of reference.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Five years Marketing related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- Strong project management and promotion skills.
- Experience developing and modifying web, social media, and email content.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) With Contribution Matching
- 125 Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthday Off
Cincinnati Commercial Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cincinnati Commercial Contracting does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.