Project Manager, Cincinnati, OH
Project Managers are responsible for ensuring the successful plan and execution of assigned commercial construction projects. This includes project scheduling, financial planning, and resource allocation in addition to safety and quality compliance.
- Ensure the client’s goals and happiness are met; fosters client relationships.
- Play an active role in driving daily project commitment.
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites.
- Establish, update, communicate and maintain the project schedule. Manage implementation.
- Provide direction and oversee subcontractors to ensure roles and duties are being performed.
- Predict resources needed to complete the project.
- Prepare project schedule updates on a weekly basis.
- Conduct/lead project meetings.
- Manage costs in order to meet budget.
- Perform duties and assume other responsibilities as required.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Five years experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and General Computer Software.
- Ability to budget, negotiate, schedule and control costs.
- Strong leadership, management, organizational, and verbal / written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) With Contribution Matching
- 125 Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthday Off
Cincinnati Commercial Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cincinnati Commercial Contracting does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.