Superintendent, Cincinnati, OH
The primary objective of this position is to supervise and coordinate onsite field operations driving each project to successful completion. Oversee, lead, direct and coordinate the work of subcontractors. Responsible for ensuring quality of work, schedule delivery, adherence to budget of the project and safety compliance.
- Develop and maintain site logistics.
- Monitor and control costs.
- Oversee and manage decisions related to the performance of work. This includes scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade staffing levels.
- Oversee work among assigned trades to ensure a cohesive project operation.
- Communicate with management team and owners in connection with field related issues. Investigate and resolve.
- Understand drawings, specifications, and the terms and conditions of the owners and subcontracts.
- Schedule and participate in building inspections.
- Ensure site safety and quality compliance.
- Five years commercial construction experience.
- Advanced training in construction management preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of commercial building construction, general contract, terms and conditions, subcontract documents, drawings, specifications, scheduling and cost control procedures.
- Strong communications skills; ability to prioritize and multitask; detail oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees, vendors and subcontractors.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) With Contribution Matching
- 125 Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthday Off
Cincinnati Commercial Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cincinnati Commercial Contracting does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.