We know 3D/B.I.M technology is the future of design and construction, and CCC is proud to be the first commercial construction company in our region to incorporate B.I.M. in each of our construction projects, at no additional cost to our customers. This very innovative tool is not commonly used in commercial construction today, and it clearly differentiates our process.
How B.I.M. Reduces Risks
In most cases, your architect gives you a set of blueprint that you hand over to your construction company. It is very difficult to identify potential inconsistencies or problems from blueprints. They most often are uncovered during construction, and that can cost you time and money.
CCC’s skilled B.I.M. technician take the typical two dimensional line drawings, your project’s blueprints, into a four dimensional/virtual reality renderings. We can uncover design issues before construction begins, and that eliminates change orders, errors and delays.
You Review Before We Begin
- Panoramic renderings. We give you a QR code to scan from any device and you can see the virtual 3D renderings. No more paper plans!
- Building walk-throughs. Your team can review all aspects of the project before construction begins.
- Exterior renderings. See your building as it will appear day or night. Review parking, lighting and signage.
- Polished renderings. You can share our B.I.M. work with investors, marketing team or leasing agents.
- Property management resource. You will have a complete set of renderings and plans as historical documentation for any future needs.
Our Clients Say It Best
See what Ed Robinson, President of Semco Outdoor has to say about CCC and B.I.M. technology.
Contact us to discuss your next commercial construction project and let us show you how CCC uses technology to make every project a success.